Insurance. Courier Insurance. Fleet Insurance. Motor. Motor trade. Motor Trade insurance. Home. GIT. Liability. Car. Van. Quad. Truck. Taxi. cyber. Caravan. office.

Property Owners Insurance

Below is a list of potential properties we can cover through our Property Owners Insurance scheme:

  • Property Owners
  • Let
  • Short Term Unoccupied
  • Economy Let
  • Commercial Property Owners
  • Industrial Property Owners
  • Unoccupied Property Owners
  • Landlord’s Contents
  • Commercial Combined
  • Shop
  • Office
  • Guest House & Hotel
  • Unoccupied Property Owners
  • Public House
  • Fast Food & Restaurant
  • Wholesale
  • Dry Cleaners & Launderettes

All Postcodes Covered
Why do I need this?
As a lanlord, protecting your home from potential damages is imperative and is a prime reason why building insurance is essential. It’s worth considering taking out contents insurance should you decide to furnish the property yourself, as some insurance providers offer both building and contents insurance as one package.  
Call us to discuss further now on 0121 647 205. Alternatively go to our Quote Me page below, complete the form and one of the team will be in touch:
Quote Me
Impound Insurance. Courier Insurance. Fleet Insurance. Motor trade. Home Insurance. Property. Landlords. Pubs. 0121 647 2051 Motor trade specialist, courier specialist.