Insurance. Courier Insurance. Fleet Insurance. Motor. Motor trade. Motor Trade insurance. Home. GIT. Liability. Car. Van. Quad. Truck. Taxi. cyber. Caravan. office.

Motor Trade 

Below are some of the benefits from having Motor Trade Insurance:

Material Damage - cover for equipment, money and vehicles, including seasonal increase in vehicle sum insured during peak registration periods.

Road Risks - cover for social, domestic and pleasure use for up to seven named persons, with only one excess paid if two of your vehicles are involved in the same incident.

MOT Loss of Licence - cover following loss or suspension of MOT licence with free appeal, consultancy service and advice helpline.

Business Interruption -
cover for reduced earnings on a gross profit basis following a loss insured under the Material Damage, Roads Risks or Self Drive Hire section of the policy.

Public and Products Liability - up to £2,000,000, with the option of increasing up to £5,000,000.

Employer's Liability - cover to meet the compulsory legislative requirements.

Commercial Legal Expenses - cover automatically included
Motor trade Insurance:
Povides cover for businesses that have customer vehicles under their care, custody or control, plus those involved in vehicle sales. It can cover an enormous range of businesses, meaning that policies are often tailored specifically for the individual or firm as required.

Traders combined policies:
A traders combined policy is typically designed for vehicle traders who work from a business premises.

Road risks policy:
Having Road Risks cover on your Trade Insurance means you’ll be able to drive your own vehicles, plus those that aren’t yours for the purpose of carrying out your job.

Documents you will need to send once cover has been incepted:

Copy of Drvining License
Copy of Motor trade NCD or Private Car no claims bounus if transfering over to Motor trade.
You may be asked to provide proof of trading - i.e. up to 10 copies of sales reciepts.

If your unsure always ask the adviser.
Call us to discuss further now on 0121 647 205. Alternatively go to our Quote Me page below, complete the form and one of the team will be in touch:
Quote Me
Impound Insurance. Courier Insurance. Fleet Insurance. Motor trade. Home Insurance. Property. Landlords. Pubs. 0121 647 2051 Motor trade specialist, courier specialist.