Insurance. Courier Insurance. Fleet Insurance. Motor. Motor trade. Motor Trade insurance. Home. GIT. Liability. Car. Van. Quad. Truck. Taxi. cyber. Caravan. office.
Cover available for personal and business use
Cover vehicles that have 6 to 18 seats*
Insure additional drivers over the age of 21*
Leased vehicles can be insured
Full UK and European Breakdown cover available
Replacement Vehicle available
Additional optional benefits available
Section 19 cover available

Whether you are getting out and about for school trips, work outings or charity findraisers our minibus insurance will give you the cover you need

Mini Bus Insurance

Minibus insurance comes in many different forms, depending on the usage you intend the vehicle for. If you are insuring the minibus for personal use then a policy similar to private car insurance will apply with the usual liability options such as Third Party Only, Third Party Fire and Theft and Comprehensive.

On the other hand, you may be insuring your minibus for commercial use which has added liability and will typically be more expensive than private. If you are looking to carry passengers in your minibus commercially you are required to have a Commercial Minibus Insurance Policy. This will also require added liability and need to cover any passengers medical bills and their belongings in the unfortunate event of an accident, this premium will be higher.

What size vehicle requires Minibus Insurance?

Any vehicle that you intend to use for commercial gain with between 6 and 18 seats requires Minibus Insurance Cover.

When your policy is incepted we will need:

A copy of your No Claims Discount/Bonus.
A Copy of your Driving License.
A Copy of your Driving History. (Click button below)

Driving History
Call us to discuss further now on 0121 647 205. Alternatively go to our Quote Me page below, complete the form and one of the team will be in touch:
Click here for more info on Mini Bus Taxi Insurance:
Quote Me
Mini Bus Taxi
Impound Insurance. Courier Insurance. Fleet Insurance. Motor trade. Home Insurance. Property. Landlords. Pubs. 0121 647 2051 Motor trade specialist, courier specialist.